(Updated as of 1 april 2019)
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- 1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than it is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- 2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Site.
- 3. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Site, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- 4. We record and save information about user activities on the Site. Information regarding such transactions, including, but not limited to, types and specifications of goods, information on prices and delivery, any records of trade disputes and any information disclosed in any forum presented by us, may be collected during the sale transactions through the site.
- 5. From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- 6. We register and save records about downloading and viewing users on our platform, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, viewing patterns, and customer behavior patterns. In addition, we collect statistical information about the Site and visitors to the Site, including but not limited to IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
- 7. Registration information, account information, activity information, event information, and viewing information are generally referred to as business units and collectively are called business data (“Business Data”). To the extent that they are personal identifying data of people, such information is collectively referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
- 8. Users of the Site are required to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as indicated at the time of collection). If users do not provide any or sufficient business data and / or personal data that are marked as mandatory, we will not be able to complete the registration process or provide our products or services to such users.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you provide us with any Personal Data, it is considered that you have allowed us to collect, store and use this Personal Data for the following purposes:
- 1. verification of your identity;
- 2. verification of your right to register as a user of the Site;
- 3. process your registration as a user by providing you with a login identifier for the Site and supporting and managing your registration;
- 4. providing you with customer service and answers to your requests, reviews, complaints or disputes;
- 5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Site and the processing of your transactions on the Site;
- 6. conducting research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our offers and services, as well as for marketing and advertising purposes;
- 7. subject to the receipt of your consent in a form that may be required by applicable law, we all-projects.com may use your name, phone number, address of residence, email, fax number and other data (“Marketing Data” ), provide you with notifications, surveys, product notifications, messages and other marketing materials relating to the goods and services offered by us on the Site, value-added services, as well as other products and services offered by us and their nominated service providers from time to time, members of the site;
- 8. disclosure of information that may be required for any of the above purposes or in accordance with the requirements of legislation, rules and guidelines, as well as in relation to any investigations, claims or potential claims made by us or brought against us.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1. You also agree that we can disclose and transfer (regardless of, within or outside the jurisdiction of the All-projects.com organization with which you enter into an agreement) your Personal Data to the service providers we have hired and help us in providing our services to you (including, but not limited to, data entry, database management, promotions, product and service notifications, extension services, authentication and membership verification services, and logistics services) (“Service Providers”) . These service providers are required to maintain confidentiality, and they are allowed to use your Personal Data only for the purposes specified in paragraphs B.1-B.8 above, and not for their own purposes.
- 2. You agree that we may disclose and transmit your Personal Data (both within and outside the jurisdiction of the All-projects.com organization with which you enter into an agreement) for the purposes specified in paragraphs B.1-B .8 above.
- 3. If necessary, we may also disclose and transmit (regardless of whether you are within or outside the jurisdiction of the All-projects.com organization with which you enter into an agreement) your Personal Data to our professional consultants, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified in paragraph B.8 above.
- 4. Any Personal Data you provide will be stored by us and will be available to our employees, any service providers involved by us, and to third parties specified in clauses B.2 and B.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes specified in B .1 to B.8 above.
- 5. All Voluntary information may be publicly available on the Site and, therefore, available to any Internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes publicly available, and you waive any ownership rights (including, but not limited to, privacy rights) to such information. You must exercise caution when deciding whether to include personal or private information in the Voluntary Information that you provide to us.
- 6. We may transfer information about your account to banks or suppliers so that your transactions on the Site are completed. In addition, we may use the information about your account to determine your creditworthiness, and in the process of such determination we may need to provide such account information to banks or credit agencies. Despite the fact that we have implemented the latest technologies and internal procedures to ensure the security of your account and other Personal data from intruders, we do not guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- 7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but we do not provide personal information without your permission.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
- In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to access personal information held by us and request correction of information.
- A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. "Cookie" can be sent to your computer’s hard drive only if you access the site using a computer. If you do not deactivate or delete the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Site, and, in turn, we may know about your visit and the structure of your use.
- You can determine whether cookies will be accepted and how by setting up a browser installed on the computer that you use to access the Site. If you choose, you can change these configurations. By setting your preferences in your browser, you can accept all cookies, or you can choose to receive notifications when a cookie is sent, or you can refuse all cookies. If you reject all cookies by selecting the option to disable cookies in your browser, you may need to enter information on the sites more often, and some functions of the site may not be available.
- The site and its contents are not intended for minors (under the age of 18 years), and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we cannot determine the age of people who have access to our site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without the consent of the parents or guardian, the parent or guardian must contact our legal department at the address indicated in paragraph D above to remove this information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
- We use commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to ensure the accuracy of data and to ensure the correct use of the information we store.
- For registered users of the Site, your registration information and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is password protected. We recommend not to divulge your password to anyone. Our staff will never ask you for a password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with other users, do not save your login information (for example, user ID and password) on this shared computer. Remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you end the session.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be absolutely secure. As a result, although we try to protect the information that we store for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
I. YOUR FEEDBACK
LEGAL INFORMATION LLC ALL PROJECTS: st. Ivanovsky Khutor 15, Kramatorsk, Donetsk region, Ukraine, 84308